- Taxation Services
- Auditing Services
- Retirement Solutions
- Business Structuring
- Bookkeeping Services
- Self-Managed Super Funds
Tax Planning & Compliance Services to legally minimise your tax
- Income Tax Returns
- Financial Statements
- PAYG Statements
- Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Business Activity Statements
- Superannuation reporting requirements
And so much more...
Make an appointment to discuss your taxation requirements today
Our auditing arm provides timely service of Trust Account and Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Audits to ensure all your licensing and compliance issues are dealt with before they become a problem.
Our auditing services include:
- Real Estate Agents, Other Accountants, Neighbourhood Houses, Bowling Clubs and many more
- SMSF Audits
The need for quality financial advice is extremely important when you are considering retiring.
Our senior accountants work with associated professionals to provide expert advice and have extensive experience in understanding our clients' current financial situations.
We assist you to put in place a strategy to help you on your way to retirement and, if you are already retiring, how to get the best out of your retirement plans.
Key areas we suggest for consideration:
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Audit Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Risk Insurance
Working with our partners who are experts in their field we can provide you with sound advice and help you to set up or manage your superannuation and retirement plans.
The importance of a business structure is simply that it's the foundation or backbone of any company. The truth is, not enough business owners take time to create the correct structure and flow for their business. The old saying is that if you fail to plan then you plan to fail. It's not just about your business structure, but also your taxation, strategy and planning for the future.
What we can offer:
Setup for a tax effective structure to legally minimise your tax and protext your personal assets.
Setup for an accounting system that ensures all your data is tracket accurately and prepared in an understandable format to help you make educated decisions.
Establishing good business practices to make sure your information and compliance is always up to date.
Allocation of key areas like your financial management and bookkeeping to trained professionals where necessary. This allows you the opportunity to concentrate on what you do best in your business. Trying to gain the knowledge to do it all on your own is costly and time consuming.
Succession planning so that you can step out of your business even if it's just for a holiday without any concern that it will 'all collapse' as soon as you take a week off.
- Cash flow analysis to see where you money is going.
- Asset Viability Reports to ensure that you can improve your growth enough to cover the costs outlaid over time.
- Financial Reports that show a clear and positive picture of your business for Banks and Mortgagors.
- Accounting or bookkeeping systems implementation and training.
We provide our clients with our expert and timely bookkeeping services. An advantage of using our bookkeeping service is the close working relationship maintained between all of our Accountants and Bookkeepers, which gives both bgreater control come tax time.
We can streamline and simplify your financial reporting functions and provide you with more information more frequently and on demand.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Cash flow Management Solutions
- Tailored Bookkeeping Services to our needs.
- Quarterly and monthly reporting for business activity statement preparation
- Logdement only services
- Payroll Services
- Xero, MYOB, Quick Books and other software, we can fit in with you
It's now seriously easy to do your invoicing, bookkeeping and billing as Intuit QuickBooks Online software gives you the things you need most to run your small business, all in one place.
Reckon is an Australian software company that provides desktop and cloud-based accounting software for accountants, bookkeepers, small to medium businesses and personal users.
Accounting software with all the time-saving tools you need to grow your small business. Xero is secure and reliable and our experts are here to support you 24/7.
MYOB, Mind Your Own Business, is an Australian multinational corporation that provides tax, accounting and other business services software to small and medium businesses.
Specialist services and training can be provided to get you up and running covering areas such as payroll, inventory, GST, accounts receivable and accounts payable, or let us do it all for you.
Self-Managed Super Funds
A SMSF gives you more control over how you manage your own Superannuation
We ensure that you are fully aware of your superannuation position and will help you to make informed decisions about your future.
Let our partnered associates advice you on matters relating to required member insurances, fixing breaches in your fund and investment strategies.
We offer the following services:
- Preparation of an annual Balance Sheet
- Preparation of an annual Profit & Loss Statement
- Preparation of annual Member Statements
- Preparation of annual Trustee Resolutions & Minutes
- Preparation and Lodgement of an annual Income Tax Return
- Preparation of an annual Audit
We also offer through our partnered associates a range of services such as:
- Investment strategies
- Assistance in setting up required member insurances
- Assistance with fixing breaches in your fund
Areas to consider:
- Consider appointing professionals to help you. A professional who is licensed to provide SMSF advice can help you weigh up the pros and cons of running an SMSF and help you decide whether it's right for you.
- Choose individual trsutees or a corporate trustee
- Appointing your trustees
- Creating the trust and the trust deed
- Check if your fund is an Australian Super Fund
- Register your fund and get an ABN
- Set up a bank account
- Get an electronic service address
- Prepare an exit strategy
Need help with a Self-Managed Super Fund Breach?
There have been a few key rule changes in the last few years.
Do you think you have a Super Fund Breach? If so, don't worry, there are a lot of rules with Self-Managed Super and a lot of ways to break them!
Most breaches are very petty and relate to what seems like trivial rules and laws but the ATO will still want you, as Super Fund Trustees, to fix the breach in a responsible manner. Don't stress out, come in and we will help you find and fix your breach.
Invest your Super in Property:
If you're thinking about investing in property, but don't have enough fund to make an outright purchase, you may be interested to know that it's possible to borrow money through an SMSF and receive many of the same benefits as traditional property investment. Contact us today to find out more.
For more information:
Building your business is not enough. You can find yourself in a position of great growth, good profit and still struggle to find money to pay your BAS at the end of the quarter. We provide the analysis and support to ensure not only that your business is improving, but also that at the end of the day you can take enough out of it to live a comfortable life and build a investment portfolio to provide additional passive income to support your future and goals.
- Cash flow Analysis to see where your money is going
- Asset Viability Reports to ensure that a new purchase can improve growth enough to cover the cost of financing its purchase
- Financial Reports that show a better picture of your business for Banks and Mortgagors
- Accounting and business computer systems implementation and review
- Tax planning and preparation, ensuring that you don’t receive an insurmountable bill at the end of the year, or assisting with payment plans and negotiating with the ATO if you already have one
- Succession planning, Transition to Retirement and Investment Solutions to ensure there is something left when you decide to stop working and to make certain that you won't be left out in the cold financially when you do